< Back to Cable Assembly
Low Loss Coaxial Cable Kits
- Type N to Type N, GMR 195, 3 ft with Cold Shrink, MSRP starting at $36.70
- Type N to Type N, LMR 400, 3 ft with Cold Shrink, MSRP starting at $43.30
- Type N to Type N, LMR 400, 4 ft with Cold Shrink, MSRP starting at $46.45
- 50 Ohms Impedance
- Consistent V.S.W.R. performance
- RoHS Compliant
- Independently tested and labeled for critical properties and tracking number
- Robust connector protection, strain relief and torque protection
- Gamma’s cold shrink easily surpass the IP68 weatherproof standard
- Special factory design and assembled jumper provide excellent electrical and mechanical performance
- High performance, corrosion resistant, factory installed connectors
- Cable jacket has a flame retardant polyethylene which provides a safer network
Gamma’s Low Loss coaxial cable kits are a great choice when it comes to fixed wireless, GPS, mobile antennas, DAS and various other communication cable requirements. These kits are particularly easy to install and can be ordered with or without cold shrink. Our kits include a rugged, UV resistant, low loss, corrosion resistant jumper cable and our SDL series of waterproof, UV resistant cold shrink.
By choosing the combination of our carrier approved cold shrink and jumper cables you get the optimal waterproof jumper. Gamma’s unique cable assembly design and cold shrink provide a watertight seal for cables as small as .195” OD.
|Cable||195, 240 & 400|
|Recommended Frequency Range||0-8 GHz|
|Maximum Frequency Range||11 GHz|
|Center Contact Connector||Brass, Gold Plated|
|Outer Contact Connector||Brass, Albaloy Plated|
|Coupling Nut Connector||Hexagon nut|
|Return Loss, V.S.W.R||?1.45 @ 0-7GHz|
|Minimum Bend Radius, mm||.5” to 1”|
|Installation Temperature||-40° to 85° C|
|Operation Temperature||-40° to 85° C|
Available through these authorized distributors:
When you buy RF Cables kitted together with Cold Shrink you can save up to 30% of what you would have paid for them separately. Kit Prices are listed above.
When you purchase LMR 195 and Cold Shrink kitted together from Gamma Electronics you get the only LMR 195 solution on the market that is able to be used with Cold Shrink.