< Back to Markers & Labels Page
Both MARK-221 & MARK-321 meet the stringent requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/5 CL1&3 and the mark permanence of SAE-AS-81531 before and after shrinking. Marking on GAMMA-MARK sleeves allows for a permanent mark resistant to abrasion, aggressive cleaning solvents, and military fuels and oils. GAMMA markers are designed to be printed on by a dot matrix or a thermal transfer printer. Markers are held between two perforated plastic strips and are supplied in the standard 2” length. This allows for more accuracy, a cleaner print, and less room for error.
- 2:1 & 3:1 version (MARK-221 & MARK-321)
- Available in thick wall (MARK-321HW), thin wall (MARK-321) and Halogen Free (MF-321 or MF-221) Military Specified Material and Print Performance
- Permanent Marking
- UL Recognized, VW-1 Flame Test (MARK-221 & MARK-321) cUL Recognized
- Fast Recovery & Easy Application
- Material Meets Milspec AMS-DTL-23053/5 CL1&3
- Printing Meets SAE-AS-81531, MIL-STD-202F Method 215J Perforated Plastic Sides Make for Easy and Quick Application RoHS Compliant
- Standard Width is 2”. Perforated Sleeves available to make 1” long, 1.5” long or .66” lengths.
To purchase, call (909) 860-1479 to speak to a Gamma Sales Representative, or email us at Sales@GammaElectronics.net.
You can also Contact Us about purchasing by clicking on the button below.
Customize and print your own Heat Shrinkable labels with a Gamma Thermal Transfer Printer. Our high quantity printers will easily handle your production needs while delivering quality prints.