4:1 Adhesive Lined, Semi-Rigid, Polyolefin Heat Shrinkable Tubing
$86.44 – $182.78 Before Tax
Sizes ranging from 1/4 of an inch up to 3/4 of an inch.
Part Number: GMT-421ALSR-(size)-(color)
GMT-421ALSR is a semi-rigid, high shrink ratio; flame retardant, heat resistant, heat shrinkable polyolefin tube with a meltable adhesive, which flows when heated. Its inner adhesive adheres, seals, and protects various electrical applications including wire splices, breakouts, and connectors-to-cable transitions. This product may be used in military, aerospace, automotive, and electronic industries.
- SHRINK RATIO: 4:1
- UL CERTIFIED
- Operating Temperature: -45° to 125 ° Celsius
- Shrink Temperature: Start at 70° C; Completely Shrunk 120° C
- Shrink Ratio: 4:1
- Colors: Black to Clear
- Connector Strain Relief
- Pin Connector to Cable Coverage
- Covers Irregular Shapes & Connectors
- PC Board Coverage / Protection
GMT-421ALSR - Sizes, Specs & Pricing
Standard Package (4 FT Length)
Min Supplied I.D.
Max Recovered I.D.
Price Per Foot