High Performance Marking Sleeve
The increased 3:1 shrink ratio from GMT-321-FLT allows coverage for irregular sizes. It has excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties. Few sizes cover a variety of diameters, which allows for inventory reduction and coverage for irregular shapes. Its flexibility allows it to run through all our printers easily and quickly. When used with the approved ribbons and printers, outstanding print permanence may be achieved. This material is ideal for identifying commercial and mil-spec cable assemblies. Great for covering and identifying back shells, large cables as large as 2 inches in OD to small wires.
- High Volume Wire Marking and Identification
- Packaged on Spools for Inline Printing and Cutting
- High Performance Marking Sleeve
- MILSPEC AS-23053/5 CL1&3
- Commercial Applications
- 3:1 Shrink Ratio
- UL & CSA
- Standard Colors are White, Yellow and Black. Other colors available upon request
- Operating Temperature: -45° to 135° Celsius
- Shrink Temperature: 90° Celsius Flame Retardant
- Shrink Ratio: 3:1 Environmentally Friendly
- Colors: Standard Packages Available in White, Yellow and Black
- Highly Flame Retardant (Except for Clear)
- UL VW-1
GMT-321-FLT Size & Milspec Guide
Length (Spool Size)
Min ID Supplied
Max ID Recovered
To purchase, call (909) 860-1479 to speak to a Gamma Sales Representative, or email us at Sales@GammaElectronics.net.
You can also Contact Us about purchasing by clicking on the button below.