Single Wall Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing
$301.60 to $504.40 Per Spool/Bag
$2.52 to $6.32 Per FT
- SHRINK RATIO: 4:1
- MIL-DT- 23052/5C
- Operating Temperature: -55 ° to 135 ° Celsius
- Shrink Temperature: Start at 70° C; Shrinkage Complete 120° C
- Shrink Ratio: 4 to 1
- Colors: Black, other Colors Available Upon Request
- Resistance to Water, Fungus, UV Light
- Flammability: Self-Extinguishing
GMT-421 is a high shrink ratio; flame retardant, heat resistant, heat shrinkable polyolefin tube. It has excellent electrical, physical, and chemical properties that meet or exceed industry standards. Conforms well to highly variable substrates. There are no signs of denigration when exposed to solvents, chemicals, and aviation fuels.
- Ideal for Harness Repair
- Pass Over Large Dimension, then Shrink Down to Small Size
- Covers Irregular Shapes & Connectors
GMT-421 Sizing Guide
Length (Spool Size)
Min Expanded as Supplied
Max Recovered After Heating
Total Wall Thickness After Heating
To purchase, call (909) 860-1479 to speak to a Gamma Sales Representative, or email us at Sales@GammaElectronics.net.
You can also Contact Us about purchasing by clicking on the button below.