< Back to Heat Shrink Tubing Page
Medium Wall Adhesive Lined Heat Shrinkable Tubing
GMT-421AL is an adhesive lined highly flexible high shrink ratio polyolefin heat shrinkable tube. The increased shrink ratio allows coverage for irregular sizes. It has excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties. Few sizes cover a variety of diameters, which allows for inventory reduction and coverage for irregular shapes.
- Insulation and Strain relief for Wire terminations, electrical connections, and terminations
- Adhesive Line provides connector to cable connections, high moisture resistance and excellent sealant.
- Adhesive bonds to a variety of plastics, metals, and rubbers; including polyethylene, aluminum, steel, and copper.
- SHRINK RATIO 4:1
- AMS-DTL-23050/4 ClASS 3
- Operating Temperature: -45° to 125° Celsius
- Shrink Temperature: 120°
- Flame Retardant (Except Clear)
- Shrink Ratio: 4:1
- Environmentally Friendly
- Colors: Standard Packages Available in Black, Colors Available Upon Request
GMT-421AL Size & Milspec Guide
Standard Packaging FT Per Bag
Min Expanded as Supplied
Max Recovered After Heating
Adhesive Wall After Heating
Total Wall Thickness After Heating
To purchase, call (909) 860-1479 to speak to a Gamma Sales Representative, or email us at Sales@GammaElectronics.net.
You can also Contact Us about purchasing by clicking on the button below.