Watertight, IP68 Level Weather Protection for Type N Coaxial Connections
$14.20 Before Tax
Part Number: SDL-TNL-152
Only sold in quantities of 10
Gamma’s SDL cold shrink is a specially formulated pre expanded silicone rubber shrink tube that does not require heat to shrink. It is supplied expanded over an easily removable plastic cylinder. When the plastic cord is pulled, it allows the silicone tubing to shrink rapidly to seal and protect the connector, while gripping tight around the cable. Our cold shrink is trusted by broadband carriers, DAS integrators and internet service providers. It’s the ultimate carrier approved seal.
- Provides Excellent Physical Protection and Moisture Sealing for Telecom Connectors and cables.
- Perfect Application for Remote Radio Unit Connections
- Can be Installed with Less Room than Clam Shell Enclosures Cable Jacket and Sheath Repairs
- Corrosion Protection for Fittings and Couplings
- Protect Connectors from Weather, Moisture,
- UV, Ozone, Dust, and Fungus