Self-Amalgamating tape that provides watertight protection
$11.96 Before Tax
Only sold in quantities/groups of 10.
Part Number: TSSA-1.5-.76-15
Our Magic Tape is a self-amalgamating tape that adheres to itself through a chemical process in which two layers of tape vulcanize into a single, permanent layer or piece. The tape has no adhesive and does not require heat to be installed. For all of these reasons our Magic Tape is often referred to as "self-vulcanizing tape," or "cold shrink tape."
Our Magic tape is made from Ethylene Propylene Rubber, which provides incredible weather resistant properties, including incredible temperature resistance and moisture sealing, protecting against corrosion. Magic Tape makes it easy to provide weather protection over electrical and/or coaxial connections and is very popularly used in the telecommunications world on remote radio units and antennas. It can also be used to wrap and protect cable jackets when they are in need of repair.
Magic tape is an amazing weatherproofing solution that protects against moisture, UV, ozone, and fungus in a single product. Unlike solutions like tape and butyl, which require multiple products and numerous layers of installation, Magic Tape only needs to overlap itself and you're done. It saves time while providing watertight results, (when installed correctly).
- Self adhering and/or amalgamating magic tape, 1.5″ wide
- Provides Excellent Physical Protection and Moisture Sealing for Telecom Connectors and cables
- Perfect Application for Remote Radio Unit Connections
- Can be Installed Saving Space and Time over Mastic Butyl
- Cable Jacket and Sheath Repairs
- Corrosion Protection for Fittings and Couplings
- Protect Connectors from Weather, Moisture, UV, Ozone, Dust and Fungus