< Back to Cable Protection
EPDM Cold Shrink
Simple and Reliable Method to Seal Coaxial Connections
- Very resistant to petroleum, abrasion, and friction
- Great weather resistance and withstands ozone and UV
- Often used to weatherproof doors, window, roofs, and make gaskets for electrical applications
- Resistant to temperatures ranging from -40° up to 130° Celsius, (or -40° to 266° Fahrenheit)
- Resistant to fungus, acids, alkalis, ozone and ultraviolet light
- Accommodates a wide range of cables
Gamma’s EPDM cold shrink is specially formulated pre-expanded rubber shrink tube that does not require heat to shrink. It is supplied expanded over an easily removable plastic cylindrical core. When the plastic cord is pulled, it allows the rubber tubing to shrink and rapidly seal and protect the connector, while gripping tightly around the cable.
EPDM cold shrink is a simple and reliable way to seal coaxial connections. EPDM cold shrink is ideal for wireless communication towers and any other exposed coax interface. Once installed correctly, the connection is weatherproof and protected against dust and dirt that may find its way into your connection.
EPDM Sizing Guide
To purchase, call (909) 860-1479 to speak to a Gamma Sales Representative, or email us at Sales@GammaElectronics.net.
You can also Contact Us about purchasing by clicking on the button below.