$99.96 – $397.69 Before Tax
KYN-175 has three times the tensile strength of standard polyolefin. Its high temperature resistance provides extra protection in tough environments.
KYN-175 has three times the tensile strength of standard polyolefin. Irradiated PVDF is an extremely tough semi-rigid, fluid resistant, anti-corrosive thin wall heat shrinkable tube. This non burning tube is ideal for transparent applications, where flame resistance is required. It may be used to cover markers or protect cables and connectors. It’s high temperature resistance provides extra protection in those tough environments.
- Operating Temperature: -55° to 175° Celsius
- Shrink Temperature: 155° Celsius
- Flame Retardant UL Standard 224
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Environmentally Friendly
- HIGHLY FLAME RETARDANT
- IRRADIATED POLYVINYLIDENE FLUORIDE
- SHRINK RATIO 2:1
- AMS-DTL-23053/8C FLAME RETARDANT RoHS
- Designed for Strain Relief Resisting Temperatures up to 175°C
- Wire & Cable Harnessing, Bundling, & Protection from Chemicals and Tough Mechanical Abrasion
- Cable & Connector Protection
- Spools Used in Automatic Cutting Machines