Watertight, IP68 Level Weather Protection for Type N Coaxial Connections
$14.20 Before Tax
Only sold by the case
10 pieces of cold shrink per case
Gamma’s SDL cold shrink is a specially formulated pre expanded silicone rubber shrink tube that does not require heat to shrink. It is supplied expanded over an easily removable plastic cylinder. When the plas- tic cord is pulled, it allows the silicone tubing to shrink rapidly to seal and protect the connector, while grip- ping tight around the cable
Gamma’s cold shrink is trusted by broadband carriers, DAS integrators and internet service providers. It’s the ultimate carrier approved seal.
- Provides Excellent Physical Protection and Moisture Sealing for Telecom Connectors and cables.
- Perfect Application for Remote Radio Unit Connections
- Can be Installed with Less Room than Clam Shell Enclosures Cable Jacket and Sheath Repairs
- Corrosion Protection for Fittings and Couplings
- Protect Connectors from Weather, Moisture, UV, Ozone, Dust, and Fungus
Cold Shrink Sizing Guide