Secure Connections, Prevent Tampering
Gamma Part Number
Price Per Case of 25
$5.66 each / $141.50 per case
Only sold by the case
25 Tamper Locks per case
- Plastic Enclosure that secures 4.3-10 or TYPE N Connections, (Commscope and JMA Compatible)
- Secures DAS radio frequency connectors
- Single use locking device
- Removable by deliberately cutting off locking mechanisms or if the unit is pried open
- Constructed of two Polycarbonate/ABS molded half-shells
Gamma Tamperlock (GTL-1) is a rugged, single use locking device that secures DAS radio frequency connectors to prevent tampering by unauthorized personnel. This means that tampering can only be accomplished if the enclosure is removed by deliberately cutting off two or more of its four locking mechanisms or if the unit is pried open, which will also destroy at least two or more of the locking mechanisms.
Gamma Tamper Lock Sizing & Application Guide
Cable Outer Diameter
Commscope (4.3-10 & Type N) & JMA Connectors
To purchase, call (909) 860-1479 to speak to a Gamma Sales Representative, or email us at Sales@GammaElectronics.net.
You can also Contact Us about purchasing by clicking on the button below.