Tower Utility Knife (TUK-1)
Pre-Order your Tower Utility Knife today
Available December 1, 2020
• Removes without damage to cable or connector
• Won’t cut or nick cable like a traditional box cutter will
• Can also be used to remove non-adhesive tape & butyl
• Blade replacements available for purchase
• Rotatable blade with two separate cutting edges, one straight and one curved to a point
• Available in black and blue
The TUK-1 incorporates a rotatable blade with two separate cutting edges, one straight and one curved to a point. The blade is mounted to a lever-shaped handle and the straight cutting edge is located inside of a blade guard that can be slid between the cold shrink tubing and the cable so that a cut can be made without damage to the cable sheath. This edge is straight so that it can be easily sharpened with commonly available blade sharpeners.
To purchase, call (909) 860-1479 to speak to a Gamma Sales Representative, or email us at Sales@GammaElectronics.net.
You can also Contact Us about purchasing by clicking on the button below.